- 10/21/16 - NEW Results Tab - Posted: Open Show Results, State PAS Qualifiers, Rotating Tropies (Results also posted in Open Show, PAS, Rotating Trophies tabs)
- 2016 FAIR Results COMING SOON
- 10/20/16 - September SC4HSHA Meeting Minutes Added
10/20 - SC4HSHA Meeting, Fairgrounds, 7:30p
11/10 - 4H Year-end Banquet, Fairgrounds, 6p
2016 Summit County Junior & Senior Horse Bowl Teams at State
2016 Saddle Horse Officers
President- Brian Petroff Vice President- Kevin Young Secretary- Sara Justice- email Treasurer- Jeff Grell
Trustees- Danette Skolnik Dee Casteel
Please direct any questions regarding the addition of content or concerns about accessing any part of this site to the webmaster.
Summit County General Animal Recommendations:
These recommendations are offered to be instructive for our 4-Hers
1. We understand that we may have differing opinions on the proper care, use, discipline, and training of animals. This is true among the general public, trainers, and owners. Howerver, at all times all animals should be treated humanely and with dignity, respect, and compassion. (AQHA)
2. When an animal becomes unruly and/or dangerous it is our recommendation that a knowledgable adult intervene, this is for the protection of the 4-Her's safety and continued eligibilty.
3. Spurs, whips, and the like should enver be used to reprimand an animal or to vent the rider/handlers temper.
4. Breaking of the skin or causing lameness to an animal could result in an investigatioin and possible disqualification, the rescinding of any awards, and possible involvement of law enforcement.
5. When possible, especially in settings open to the public, animal feed and water should be placed in the back of the stall or otherwise arranged for limited access to anyone but the caregivers.
Please review the calendar on this web-site for all of our important dates.
Saddle Horse Meetings are held on the 3rd Thursday of the month at 7:30pm at the Summit County Fairgrounds. We hope to see you there!